Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

friend......

i love all my friend.....
gud friend....
bad friend...
but once b my friend....
forever my friend....
whatever thay had do to me....
whatever they try to do me....
nevermind....
all human do mistake.....
for me,we rally need a friends in our life.....
and it's bonus for me if a get true friend....
friend that know what mean by "friend"....
friend that will help me when i have problem....
friend that will advise me if i do some stupid mistake....
friend that will have time to hear my problem....
friend that will cheer me up when i sad....
friend that never betray me.....
be my friend.....
and then,judge me.....
i can be anoyying if someone make me feel annoyying....
i can be a good nagger if they do stupid mistake.....
huhu....
to all my best friend.....
i,ila,.....i love u all so much.....
and i love our friendship relationship....
keep it up guys....
(^_)

No comments: