Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

english oral presentation....



salam....hai you guys....waa...i'm speaking today!!!eh...not speaking la...typing in english...hahahaha.....u wanna noe y????bcoz, yesterday i've done my oral presentation.....in english ok....in broken english!!!!!wakakaka.....so funny when i remember it back....hehe....


so, take a look at my videe, n don't 4get to giv me comment k??i need ur comment to improve my english.......my english is vvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad!!!!!!hohohoho


n when i'm doing my oral, waaa, so nervous until i'm spechless 4 a while n i don't noe wat to say....hehe........i don't noe wat happen to me that time.....


well.....got to go.....c u again in next topic.....remember, english if very important ya...if u take it easy, u'll be like me!!!!!wakakaka..


k..papai..salam...tke cre....


p/s:i'm the second 1 k....n luckily i get 18/20......i don't noe y i can get that marks....maybe my lecturer give wrong marks to me??????hahahaha

2 comments:

pencari sejati said...

hurm..
ok la 2..

saya pun bukn bagus sgt
huahauhau

Cik As said...

ok ke???
gagap jer lbeyh..
haha....
thx...=)