Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

confuse confuse confuse!!!!!


Confuse...
I’m in confused now...
Am I like anyone else?
I don’t know...
What I know, I always look at him...
I like his dimple...
Very cute dimple...
He’s not too handsome...
But he has an attractive dimple...
I really like his dimple...
But he rarely smiles...
Maybe not to me...
Because he can smile when he with other person...
He’ll be such a quite person when he with me...
But he’ll be talkative when other person....
Maybe it’s just my feeling...
Because I only like his smiling...
His dimple...
Because his dimple will remind me to someone...
Someone that I used to love so much...
Someone that I still can’t forget until now...
It’s hard for me to fall in love again....
And it’s hard for me to jump into new relationship after this...
Every time I meet him...
My mind will automatically will remember someone that I love...
I’m tired to put all my hopes...
I’m tired to stay in my dreamland...
And I’m tired to keep hoping that I will meet my love again....
Let time consider what will happen to me on future...
Let my fate shows to me what is the best in my life...
I just can hope....


P/s= to forgive is easy...
But it will take my whole life to forget it............





No comments: