Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

when u see rainbow....what will u think??




I have a hobby....maybe a unique hobby...because my hobby is look at rainbow...a very beautiful rainbow... for me, when I look at rainbow, it will motivate me...it’s like give me something....I also love to see stars and moon...I’m used to crying alone...I’m crying because I have family problem....my family got money crisis....
imagine that, on that week, my family out of dish...no rice, no food, and have nothing in freezer...until my dad force to, to borrow some money to bought some food...to feed my other sibling....I went to school just bring 50 cent....is it enough for me to bought anything at my school canteen???it’s not....because the cheapest food in my school canteen is one dollar...I went to my school that morning, and I’m crying alone....I pretend to my friend that I’m fasting that day....but I’m not....I have to say that because I have no money to buy any food...I went to toilet when recess time and I’m crying alone!!!I’m starving....but I’m pretend I’m ok...I just filled my empty stomach with plain water....
after recess, I went back to my class...still pretending that I’m ok...I’m smiling, laughing, and teasing all my friend...I become more talkative than usual....because if I’m quite, I will crying again....my tears will going out if I quite...so the best way is keep make a noise...until my friend feel annoying to me...it’s ok...as long as they don’t know what I faced that time....as long as they don’t know that just my lips smiling....but my heart is crying...no one know that I’m crying because I don’t want to burden my friend...I know they have their own problem...so I won’t mess them with my stupid problem...
after school, I’m continue crying at my house...I’m hiding my tears...I don’t want my dad feel sad if he saw his ‘strong’ daughter crying...I always shows to my dad that I’m a ‘strong’ person...I always shows to my dad that if anything comes to me, it won’t affect me because I trust myself...
it was raining that evening...I went to the river back at my home and continue crying there...when the rain stop, my eyes catch a very beautiful rainbow...when I look at the rainbow, I can feel a very comfort feeling in my heart...I feel very calm...it’s seems like rainbow teach me something...
rainbow...will appear after raining...it will comes with it’s beautiful colour...suddenly, I think by myself...raining, like my problem...but rainbow, is my happiness...to see a very beautiful rainbow, the raining will comes first...same like me...to get my happiness, I have to face problem first...and if I fail to faced my problem, I won’t get my own happiness...from that, I learn something new...I have to wake up...no need to crying because of my problem...
everyone got their own problem...and maybe worse than me...I sweep my tears...I wake up...and I know that I need to see direct...no need to see what I faced now...but see what will I faced later...because my life is in my hand...no one can change my life except myself....I learn to be matured from nature...no one advised me...but I advise myself...no one settle my problem...but I settled it by myself...I trust myself...God give me something to learn...He asked me to learn from nature...God won’t create anything for nothing...every God’s creature have its own good...learn from nature...and we will get many new things...

Why do I like to look at stars and moon???I will tell it later...too tired typing all this...hehehe.....my advice is, once we crying, it doesn’t mean that we will crying forever...and once we fall, it’s doesn’t mean that we will fall forever...trust yourself, be yourself...

P/s: my English is bad...so, if have any grammatical mistake here, I’m so sorry...I’m still a student...;)

No comments: